HomeInfra Web Preferences
- Set WEBBGCOLOR = #efefef
- web-specific background color, current color
- Set SITEMAPLIST = on
- set to
off to hide this web from the SiteMap
- Set WEBSUMMARY =
- description what this web is used for
- Set NOSEARCHALL =
- if set to
on, this web will be exclude web from a global search
Wiki application settings
- Set WEBFORMS =
- Comma separated list of forms that can be attached to topics in this web. See DataForms for more information.
Users or groups who are allowed to view, change and rename topics in the HomeInfra web. Empty settings are not meaningful.
to indicate everyone including the guest users. DENY the WikiGuest
user to restrict an action to authenticated (logged-in) users.
- Set DENYWEBVIEW =
- Set ALLOWWEBVIEW =
- Set DENYWEBCHANGE =
- Set ALLOWWEBCHANGE = AdminUser
- Set DENYWEBRENAME =
- Set ALLOWWEBRENAME = AdminUser
Users or groups allowed to change or rename this WebPreferences topic: (e.g., AdminGroup
- Image, URL and alternate tooltip text of web's logo.
- Set WEBHEADERART = Error: (1) can't find banner.jpg at HomeInfra.HomeInfra